Fellows have a special bond with the orchestra
Doors are open to them which are normally closed to most. Together they help the orchestra to safeguard its distinct sound.
Your donation as an Fellow is €5,000 a year.
Privileges enjoyed by Fellows 1
Each year, all Fellows receive an invitation for two for:
- A Concertgebouworkest concert when performed in their country of residence
- A masterclass for members of the Academy of the Concertgebouworkest
- Concertgebouworkest behind the scenes, accompanied by a member of the orchestra at a concert given in their country
- The Opening Night
- An intimate musical experience
- An orchestra rehearsal (contingent on Concertgebouworkest programming)
- A reception with musicians (contingent on Concertgebouworkest programming)
- Use of the international service desk for ordering Concertgebouworkest tickets
- Priority booking of concert tickets
- Their name published in the Concertgebouworkest's season brochure and the Foundation Concertgebouworkest’s annual report, if desired
- The Foundation Concertgebouworkest newsletter
See also the ground rules for making donations.
Won’t you join us?
All you have to do is fill in the online donation form. Naturally, we would be delighted to speak to you in person. Please contact Henriette Henny on +31 (0)20 3051055.
1 Privileges are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.