RCO Fellows have a special bond with the orchestra
Doors are open to them which are normally closed to most. Together they help the orchestra to safeguard its distinct sound.
Your donation as an RCO Fellow is €5,000 a year.
Privileges enjoyed by RCO Fellows 1
Each year, all RCO Fellows receive an invitation for two for:
- An RCO concert when performed in their country of residence
- A masterclass for members of the Orchestra Academy in Amsterdam
- RCO behind the scenes, accompanied by a member of the orchestra at a concert given in their country
- The RCO Opening Night
- An intimate musical experience
- An orchestra rehearsal (contingent on RCO programming)
- A reception with musicians (contingent on RCO programming)
- Use of the international service desk for ordering RCO tickets
- Priority booking of concert tickets
- Their name published in the RCO season brochure and the RCO Foundation’s annual report, if desired
- The RCO Foundation newsletter
See also the ground rules for making donations.
Won’t you join us?
All you have to do is fill in the online donation form. Naturally, we would be delighted to speak to you in person. Please contact Henriette Henny on +31 (0)20 3051055.
1 Privileges are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.