RCO Masters are closely involved
RCO Masters are closely involved in the international activities of the Concertgebouworkest. Together they support talent development and serve as ambassadors to fire new audiences’ enthusiasm for classical music.
Your donation as an RCO Master is €10,000 a year.
RCO Masters privileges 1
Each year, all RCO Masters receive an invitation for two for:
- An exclusive dinner with members of the orchestra
- Travel in a group along with the orchestra 2
- An exclusive chamber music concert in Amsterdam
- An audition training session of the Academy of the Concertgebouworkest
- A Concertgebouworkest concert when performed in their country of residence
- A masterclass for members of the Academy of the Concertgebouworkest in Amsterdam
- The Concertgebouworkest behind the scenes, accompanied by a member of the orchestra at a concert given in their country
- The Opening Night
- An intimate musical experience
- An orchestra rehearsal (contingent on Concertgebouworkest programming)
- A reception with musicians (contingent on Concertgebouworkest programming)
- Use of the international service desk for ordering Concertgebouworkest tickets
- Priority booking of concert tickets
- Their name published in the Concertgebouworkest's season brochure and the Foundation Concertgebouworkest’s annual report, if desired
- The Foundation Concertgebouworkest newsletter
See also the ground rules for making donations.
Won’t you join us?
All you have to do is fill in the online donation form. Naturally, we would be delighted to speak to you in person. Please contact Henriette Henny on +31 (0)20 3051055.
1 Privileges are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
2 One group trip – participants are chosen on the basis of availability, and the trip is at the participant’s own expense.