RCO Masters are closely involved
RCO Masters are closely involved in the international activities of the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra. Together they support talent development and serve as ambassadors to fire new audiences’ enthusiasm for classical music.
Your donation as an RCO Master is €10,000 a year.
RCO Masters privileges 1
Each year, all RCO Masters receive an invitation for two for:
- An exclusive dinner with members of the orchestra
- Travel in a group along with the orchestra 2
- An exclusive chamber music concert in Amsterdam
- An Orchestra Academy audition training session
- An RCO concert when performed in their country of residence
- A masterclass for members of the Orchestra Academy in Amsterdam
- RCO behind the scenes, accompanied by a member of the orchestra at a concert given in their country
- The RCO Opening Night
- An intimate musical experience
- An orchestra rehearsal (contingent on RCO programming)
- A reception with musicians (contingent on RCO programming)
- Use of the international service desk for ordering RCO tickets
- Priority booking of concert tickets
- Their name published in the RCO season brochure and the RCO Foundation’s annual report, if desired
- The RCO Foundation newsletter
See also the ground rules for making donations.
Won’t you join us?
All you have to do is fill in the online donation form. Naturally, we would be delighted to speak to you in person. Please contact Henriette Henny on +31 (0)20 3051055.
1 Privileges are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
2 One group trip – participants are chosen on the basis of availability, and the trip is at the participant’s own expense.