Global Masters are closely involved
Your donation as an RCO Master is €10,000 a year.
RCO Masters privileges 1
Each year, all RCO Masters receive an invitation for two for:
- The Concertgebouworkest Master Dinner: chamber music concert and dinner with Concertgebouworkest's orchestra members in Amsterdam
- Travel in a group along with the orchestra 2
- An audition training session of the Academy of the Concertgebouworkest
- A Concertgebouworkest concert when performed in their country of residence
- A masterclass for members of the Academy of the Concertgebouworkest in Amsterdam
- The Concertgebouworkest behind the scenes, accompanied by a member of the orchestra at a concert given in their country
- The Opening Night
- An intimate musical experience
- An orchestra rehearsal (contingent on Concertgebouworkest programming)
- A reception with musicians (contingent on Concertgebouworkest programming)
- Early access to season ticket subscription
- Use of the international service desk for ordering Concertgebouworkest tickets
- Priority booking of concert tickets
- Their name published in the Concertgebouworkest's season brochure and the Foundation Concertgebouworkest’s annual report, if desired
- The Foundation Concertgebouworkest newsletter
Please contact Henriette Henny on +31 (0)20 3051055.
1 Privileges are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
2 One group trip – participants are chosen on the basis of availability, and the trip is at the participant’s own expense.