RCO Trustees belong to the orchestra’s inner circle
They have personal contact with members of the RCO’s management and Board of Directors. Together they ensure that the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra maintains its place as one of the very best orchestras in the world.
Your donation as an RCO Trustee is €50,000 a year.
RCO Trustees privileges 1
Each year, all RCO Trustees receive an invitation for two for:
- An exclusive dinner with the Board of Directors
- Accompany the orchestra on tour (personal choice of tour) 2
- An exclusive dinner with members of the orchestra
- Travel in a group along with the orchestra 3
- An exclusive chamber music concert in Amsterdam
- An Orchestra Academy audition training session
- An RCO concert when performed in their country of residence
- A masterclass for members of the Orchestra Academy in Amsterdam
- RCO behind the scenes, accompanied by a member of the orchestra at a concert given in their country
- The RCO Opening Night
- An intimate musical experience
- An orchestra rehearsal (contingent on RCO programming)
- A reception with musicians (contingent on RCO programming)
- An exclusive house concert given by members of the RCO at the home of the RCO Trustee
- Use of the international service desk for ordering RCO tickets
- Priority booking of concert tickets
- Their name published in the RCO season brochure and the RCO Foundation’s annual report, if desired
- The RCO Foundation newsletter
See also the ground rules for making donations.
Are you interested in becoming an RCO Trustee?
To request more information or to make an appointment, please contact Anne Christin Erbe +31 (0)20 3051084 or Henriette Henny on +31 (0)20 3051055.
1 Privileges are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
2 One group trip – participants are chosen on the basis of availability, and the trip is at the participant’s own expense.
3 Individual, at the participant’s own expense.