Trustees belong to the orchestra’s inner circle
They have personal contact with members of the Concertgebouworkest’s management and Board of Directors. Together they ensure that the Concertgebouworkest maintains its place as one of the very best orchestras in the world.
Your donation as a Trustee is €50,000 a year.
Trustees privileges 1
Each year, all Trustees receive an invitation for two for:
- An exclusive dinner with the Board of Directors
- Accompany the orchestra on tour (personal choice of tour) 2
- An exclusive dinner with members of the orchestra
- Travel in a group along with the orchestra 3
- An exclusive chamber music concert in Amsterdam
- An audition training session of the Academy of the Concertgebouworkest
- A Concertgebouworkest concert when performed in their country of residence
- A masterclass for members of the Academy of the Concertgebouworkest in Amsterdam
- The Concertgebouworkest behind the scenes, accompanied by a member of the orchestra at a concert given in their country
- The Opening Night
- An intimate musical experience
- An orchestra rehearsal (contingent on Concertgebouworkest programming)
- A reception with musicians (contingent on Concertgebouworkest programming)
- An exclusive house concert given by members of the Concertgebouworkest at the home of the Trustee
- Use of the international service desk for ordering Concertgebouworkest tickets
- Priority booking of concert tickets
- Their name published in the Concertgebouworkest's season brochure and the Foundation Concertgebouworkest’s annual report, if desired
- The Foundation Concertgebouworkest newsletter
See also the ground rules for making donations.
Are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
To request more information or to make an appointment, please contact Anne Christin Erbe +31 (0)20 3051084 or Henriette Henny on +31 (0)20 3051055.
1 Privileges are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
2 One group trip – participants are chosen on the basis of availability, and the trip is at the participant’s own expense.
3 Individual, at the participant’s own expense.