Global Trustees belong to the orchestra’s inner circle
Your donation as an Global Trustee is €50,000 a year.
Global Trustees privileges 1
Invitations for two for:
- An exclusive dinner with the Board of Directors
- Accompany the orchestra on tour (personal choice of tour) 2
- The Concertgebouworkest Master Dinner: chamber music concert and dinner with Concertgebouworkest orchestra members in Amsterdam
- Travel in a group along with the orchestra 3
- An audition training session of the Academy of the Concertgebouworkest
- A Concertgebouworkest concert when performed in their country of residence
- A masterclass for members of the Academy of the Concertgebouworkest in Amsterdam
- The Concertgebouworkest behind the scenes, accompanied by a member of the orchestra at a concert given in their country
- The Opening Night
- An intimate musical experience
- An orchestra rehearsal (contingent on Concertgebouworkest programming)
- A reception with musicians (contingent on Concertgebouworkest programming)
- Early access to season ticket subscription
- An exclusive house concert given by members of the Concertgebouworkest at the home of the RCO Trustee
- Use of the international service desk for ordering Concertgebouworkest tickets
- Priority booking of concert tickets
- Their name published in the Concertgebouworkest's season brochure and the Foundation Concertgebouworkest’s annual report, if desired
- The Foundation Concertgebouworkest newsletter
To request more information or to make an appointment, please contact Anne Christin Erbe +31 (0)20 3051084 or Henriette Henny on +31 (0)20 3051055.
1 Privileges are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
2 One group trip – participants are chosen on the basis of availability, and the trip is at the participant’s own expense.
3 Individual, at the participant’s own expense.