Second Bassoon (with obligatory instrument Contrabassoon)
Auditions will be held on 28 February, 1 and 2 March 2022 in Amsterdam.
Deadline 19 December 2021
N.B. Given the current situation (Covid-19) and travel restrictions, we announce the audition dates below, subject to change.
Announcement auditions 2022
The below audition dates will be advertised in the coming season.
It is not yet possible to send us an application for the auditions planned in 2022.
- 2nd Bassoon (with additional instrument Contrabassoon) 28 February, 1 and 2 March 2022;
- Viola Tutti 2, 3 and 4 May 2022;
- Principal Timpani 9, 10 and 11 May 2022;
- Assistant Principal Second Violin (third chair) 30 and 31 May and 1 June 2022;
- First Violin Tutti 7, 8 and 9 June 2022.
1. Scope of application
Dit privacy beleid is van toepassing op de geheel of gedeeltelijk geautomatiseerde verwerking van persoonsgegevens die het Concertgebouworkest van haar sollicitanten verzamelt. Persoonsgegevens zijn gegevens over een geïdentificeerde of identificeerbare natuurlijke persoon. Wij raden u aan dit privacy beleid goed door te lezen, zodat u op de hoogte bent welke persoonsgegevens worden verwerkt, voor welke doeleinden en op welke wijze we persoonsgegevens beheren.
The purpose of collecting, processing and using your personal data during the application process has a legal basis. The Concertgebouworkest collects and processes only those data which are necessary for fulfilling this legal purpose and basis.
- Your personal data are collected and processed in the system containing applicant records for the purpose of implementing and overseeing your application. This processing is necessary for recruitment and selection procedures, enabling us, for instance, to contact applicants to schedule interviews or to pass on information about a vacancy to applicants. We also process your data in order to respond to any requests, comments or questions you may have.
- We may use your personal data to safeguard the legitimate interests of the Concertgebouworkest, such as a screening procedure for the security and management of our business operations.
- We may also use your personal data to comply with legal requirements.
3. Applicants’ data
The following types of personal data may be collected and processed:
- General personal details such as surname, first name, initials, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and gender.
- Details concerning your application, such as the information contained in your covering letter and CV. These include education and training, work experience and employment history, any references, language skills, hobbies and interests. The Concertgebouworkest expressly does not process any private or sensitive personal data regarding such things as religion or belief, racial or ethnic background, political affiliation, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
- Other personal data which you choose to share with us during the application process.
In limited circumstances, we may seek your consent to process certain personal data. In such an event, we will provide you with all details regarding the personal data in question and the reason for which we need them. One example is a possible screening, it being in the interests of the Concertgebouworkest to select and employ trustworthy and certified personnel for security purposes.
4. Processing and managing your personal data
The Concertgebouworkest is responsible for ensuring that the processing and management of your personal data are carried out in an effective and efficient manner. The Human Resources Department is charged with the actual management of personal data. We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against loss and any form of unlawful processing of your data. Personal data are processed solely in accordance with the law and this policy and in an appropriate and conscientious way, and collected only for the purposes set out in this policy. Personal data must be adequate and relevant; no additional personal data will be processed or collected from you than is necessary for record-keeping purposes.
We do not, in principle, pass on your personal data to third parties except and unless we have first obtained your express consent, notwithstanding any legal requirement to that effect.
Any individual who is involved in implementing this policy and the application process and who is given access to personal data which he/she knows, or can reasonably assume, is of a confidential nature, and who is not already bound by a duty of confidentiality with respect to personal data by virtue of his/her profession, position or any legal requirement is obliged to keep such data confidential. This includes relevant departments and individuals involved in the application process.
5. Retention period
Persoonsgegevens in de sollicitanten administratie worden verwijderd op een daartoe strekkend verzoek van betrokkene en in ieder geval uiterlijk 1 maand nadat de sollicitatieprocedure is geëindigd. Zodra de toepasselijke bewaartermijn is verstreken, zullen uw persoonsgegevens veilig worden verwijderd en vernietigd.
Under all applicable legislation and regulations, you have certain rights relating to your personal data:
- Right of access: you have the right to access processed data relating to you personally.
- Right to rectification: we will correct, supplement, delete or secure your data if and to the extent that the data are factually incorrect, incomplete for processing purposes, irrelevant or include more than is necessary for record-keeping purposes, or are otherwise processed in violation of any legal requirement. We will process your rectification or addition, or delete or secure your data at the earliest possible opportunity, and no later than four weeks after receipt of your request.
- Right to file a complaint: you have the option of filing a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe your personal data are being processed in violation of this privacy statement.