Become a Companion and Discover the world of the Concertgebouworkest!
Companions are a dynamic circle of national and international donors aged thirty to forty-five who wish to connect with the Concertgebouworkest both onstage and off.
As a Companion making an annual contribution of €750*, you represent a new generation of donors. Your support contributes to the development of young top musical talent within the Concertgebouworkest’s ranks and is therefore essential to ensuring our orchestra maintains its position as one of the world’s very best orchestras.
Events for Companions
We look forward to getting you involved in our projects as a Companion. You will receive invitations to exclusive events four times a year:
- An invitation for two to the Annual Gala
- An invitation for two to an Essentials concert with an introduction and drinks
- Learn more about classical music: we organise a keynote speech or masterclass each year to bring you that much closer to the music
- Special musical encounters: classical music in a private setting such as a rehearsal visit or chamber music
In addition, we offer you
- A discount on selected concerts
- Priority bookings to concert tickets and concert subscriptions
- Your name published in the orchestra’s season brochure and the foundation’s annual report, if desired
|Aggregate income||€ 30,000||€ 50,000||€ > 100,000|
|1-year tax benefit||€ 237||€ 162||€ 0|
|5-year tax benefit (per year)||€ 348||€ 348||€ 375|
* It is possible to have your donation deducted monthly in equal parts.
** Your donation is most favourable from a (Dutch) tax perspective if you commit to a five-year donation period.